September 25, 2014

DIY - Converse Nail Art

Hey guys!  Sorry it's been so long since I posted!  Anyway, here is a Nail Art design that just might be my favorite so far... Converse Nail Art!

Supplies:

- Nail Polish
At least 5 different colors, 10 max. - I used Red, Black, Orange, Pink, and Yellow.
- White nail polish
- Toothpick


First, paint a base coat of different colors on each nail.  You can use the same color if you want but I mixed it up ;)


Next, paint a white tip on each nail.  This is the end of your "converse shoe".



After that, put a couple drops of white polish on a paper plate.  Dip a toothpick in it and make a "shoelace" design on each nail above the white tip.  I just did a couple of "x's" for mine.


A close up with the shoelace design.  (my ring finger nail broke so it's super short.  It was also kind of hard trying to put a "shoe" on it ;D)


Put a drop of black paint on your plate and, using a toothpick, put a thin line around the tip of your nail.  This is the "sole".  

Your done!  One of my friends thought at first I had put "Chinese" on my nails. ;)  Don't they look like Converse to you? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment