November 6, 2014

30 Day Nail Art Challenge - Day 6

Hey everyone!  Time for day 6, the last day using just single colors of the rainbow.  Starting tomorrow, the themes will be a little more complicated... but I think we can handle it!  Anyway, here is one of my favorite designs so far, day 6 = PURPLE!  (my favorite color :D)


The final product.  I made an exception on the glitter today because I couldn't think of anything else.  And it looks kind of like confetti.  :)  I put a "14" on the accent nail because today is my 14th birthday!!!  Hence the "confetti".  I thought it was cool how the "purple day" ended up on my birthday because purple is my favorite color.  Ok, I'm obviously really excited about my birthday :)  I'm going to stop now.  :)  Tutorial below!


First, paint a base coat of purple.  I only needed one coat because my color is so dark.


Next, I used a toothpick to paint a white "14" on my accent nail.  You obviously don't have to do this unless it's your 14th  birthday too.  And it would be really cool if it was!  :)  I also added purple glitter on top of every nail, including the accent nail.


Ta-da!!! Tomorrows theme:  Black n White.  Make sure and come back to see day 7 of the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment