December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!! + DIY - Christmas Themed Nail Art (of course! :D)

Merry Christmas Everyone!  I hope ya'll are all having a fabulous day... I know I am :)  But right now, I'm going to share my Christmas Themed Nail Art.  So here we go!

Supplies:
- Nail Polish - Red, Green, White, (basecoat/topcoat=optional)
- A toothpick

 
First, paint a red basecoat.  I used 3 coats to make sure it was really bright :)
 
 
Next, use a toothpick to put mistletoe leaves on the nails of your choice.  I did the top right corner of my accent nail and the bottom left corner of my index finger.  However, you can do one nail or all nails.  It's your choice.
 
 
Close up of the accent nail.  For my leaves, I dipped the toothpick in green polish then drew a line across the top of my nail for the "stem" in the corner.  Then I did two inverse arrow line for the pointed sections of the leaves.  Finally, I drew a one little point at the end.  Then I repeated those steps down the side of my nail, to create an "L" shape.
 
 
Same thing on the index finger, just in a different corner.
 
 
After the green leaves are dry, use a toothpick dipped in white polish to put a cluster of three "berries" in the center of your two leaves.  Also, this step is optional, but I put three white dots in a vertical line down the edge of my other nails (without the mistletoe design).  I just liked the way it looked :)
 
 
There ya go!  Merry Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment