November 9, 2014

How Would YOU Describe Craft Central?

I guess this is more of a "poll type" question, but since I don't know what kind of answers you would give, it would be kind of hard to put it into a poll.  Instead, I am posting this question and asking YOU to respond either in the comment box below, or by email.

How would YOU describe Craft Central?

I am trying to come up with a description to put on my blog for people to see when they first arrive, but I need some help.  In a week or so, after I've received some answers, I will pick one or maybe even take different ideas from several to come up with a Craft Central description.  

Thanks for reading!  I can't wait to see what ya'll can come up with!
Hannah

P.S.
I'd also love to hear feedback on my new blog design.  Are there any colors/backgrounds/fonts/etc. you would change?  Feel free to comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment