March 21, 2015

Cinnamon Rolls - Yet another of Life's Pleasures :)

Sooo... I'm thinking that maybe I should start a thing called "Life's Pleasures", you know, with the apple pie, sugar cookies, and now cinnamon rolls?  Definitely makes sense, what do you think?  :)  Whatever, anyway these cinnamon rolls have NO YEAST which is super awesome because you don't have to wait like five million hours for the dough to rise, and then rise again, and again and all that - and they still taste A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!  Get the recipe on my baking page ;)

 
Ok, this picture doesn't exactly do these justice - I didn't have any cream cheese for the frosting so I made a powdered sugar glaze.  When you've got the real deal on there, these things look like mini Cinnabons!!
 
 
I demolished the first one within about 10 seconds ;)  In defense, it was my dinner... I was hungry!  :)  Comment with a favorite dessert or recipe if you want to see it next
 

No comments:

Post a Comment