November 19, 2014

30 Day Nail Art Challenge - Day 18


Today's theme - Half moon.  I learned something new on this one.  When doing nail art, "half moon" doesn't mean you go and paint half moons all over your nails.  Apparently it means that you paint all but the little half moon shaped area towards your cuticle.  Interesting.  Anyway, I do not have step by step pictures for this either but I will just explain it in steps because it too is really easy.

1.  You don't have to do this step, but I first painted a base coat of tan.  I then added the green on top, leaving a tan half moon at the top.  It doesn't matter if you do this or not.
2.  Use tape to tape off the half moon area at the top.  Then use any color you like to paint the bottom portion of your nail.  Add several coats if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment