November 4, 2014

30 Day Nail Art Challenge - Day 3

Hey everyone!  Sorry I did not get this posted yesterday, I started an art class and was super busy and ended up forgetting about posting it (gasp!) but I did actually do it.  Anyway, the theme was yellow and here is what I came up with...


I didn't have as much time as usual for this day, but I have always liked the colors pink and yellow together.  I painted all but the accent nail yellow then painted the accent nail pink.  I don't really think that a tutorial would be needed for this but I am posting it below anyway :)


First, paint all except the accent nail yellow.


Next, paint the accent nail pink.  I guess you could add little additions like pink dots on the yellow and yellow dots on the pink or something like that but I just left it plain because I don't do that often :)

Keep checking back for the rest of the nail challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment